[NEohioPAL] Reminder - Casting Call for Web Sitcom "Julio" - Now with Sides!

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Tue Dec 30 09:51:41 PST 2008

Hot Lather Productions (Named so because it was created in a
barbershop.) is holding a casting call for it's new web sitcom "Julio"
on January 4th & 5th.

"Trifecta" is the first episode of the new web sitcom "Julio."  This
first episode will be broadly distributed online, entered in film
festivals, and promoted extensively with the goal of obtaining a
sponsor or funding to shoot additional episodes (4 or 5 more are
envisioned).  Therefore, this first episode is a non-union, non-paying
shoot.  Should we succeed in getting sponsorship, payment for future
episodes will be negotiated.  (We promise excellent craft-services!)

There are 10 (Ten) roles we need to cast!

Dates, times, and details about the roles being cast or visit our site
at http://www.hotlatherproductions.com/.

The sides for each character have been posted on the web page in a PDF
file.

We would appreciate it if you would please print and bring the sides
for the character or characters for which you wish to audition.  We
will have some copies on hand, but, with the number of characters and
actors, we can't estimate how many of each we will need.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you January 4th and 5th for the
auditions!

Kind Regards and Happy New Year!

Tom Loveman and Trish Sgro
Producers