[NEohioPAL] South Pacific Auditions-Correced Info

GMSkerritt gmskerritt at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 11:32:08 PST 2008

HAPPY ENDING LYRIC PLAYERS
33-Year Old Performing Arts Program of
The First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland
3630 Fairmount Boulevard (at Eaton Road)
Shaker Heights, OH
Announces

AUDITIONS
“SOUTH PACIFIC”
10 am To Noon – Saturday, Jan 10
6 to 9 pm Sunday - Jan 11
7 to 10 pm Monday – Jan 12

All roles available!
Large Men’s and Women’s Chorus needed!
Come prepared to sing a song of your choosing, not necessarily from South Pacific.  An accompanist will be provided.  You will be asked to read a few lines and perform a few simple dance steps.  An audition reservation time is not required.
Techies – You are also needed.  Set construction, set decoration, props, costumes, publicity, refreshments, whatever you enjoy doing backstage would be a benefit to the show!
Performance dates are March 27 thru April 4.  Rehearsals generally are Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and Monday and Tuesday evenings, although no one will be scheduled for all four rehearsals each week.
C’mon down and make this your best experience of all of 2009!  It will take months for you to get such great songs as “Some Enchanted Evening,” “There is Nothing Like a Dame,” and “I’m Gonna Wash That Man Right Oughta My Hair” out of your head!
Contact Mike Skerritt, Producer-Director, at (216) 533-8077 for information.