[NEohioPAL] need piano teacher for young children

Barbara Bachtell broadwaysch at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 13:43:57 PST 2008

Broadway School of Music & the Arts is seeking a piano teacher who is specially trained and experienced in working with children as young as four years old in private lessons.    Up to eight students ages 4 to 8 1/2 may be available on Tuesdays 2-7 p.m., beginning in early January. One student (8 1/2 yrs.) is autistic with modest behavioral issues.  The school's constituency is primarily urban; we provide tuition assistance to many students could not otherwise afford lessons.  Please send resume and cover letter asap to Barbara Bachtell, Executive Director at:  broadwaysch at yahoo.com.  More information on the Broadway School of Music & the Arts can be found on our website: www.broadwayschool.org

Barbara Bachtell Executive Director Broadway School of Music & the Arts 5415 Broadway Avenue Cleveland, OH 44127-1508 (216) 641-0630 phone (216) 641-7431 fax broadwaysch at yahoo.com
www.broadwayschool.org