[NEohioPAL] Making a movie? need an good editor?

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Jan 1 14:30:36 PST 2009

Hey everyone, as now we are in 2009, I am opening some time to help out any
independent filmmakers who has a short or feature film that needed someone
to help them edit. I will be very reasonable or almost gratis, but would be
happy to help you get your movie edited in a professional manner. I have 3
machines that are HD equipped and will be able to help you get your finished
movie into the hand of many festivals that I've dealt with in the past.

Why consider using someone else than yourself to edit? Well, there are a lot
of reason, first, it would help to provide a 2nd set of eyes that can help
your movie's pacing, then there's the assurance that the movie edited would
look and sound good, not to mention, it is edited by someone who has been in
the film industry since 1998, and finally, I would try to help you get into
film festivals that has previously had screened my films and know that I can
deliver a high quality product.

So, please consider having me help you make your film a project that would
not only being of high quality, it can win awards and get into festivals.
Please take some time visit my site at http://www.mdifilm.com
<http://www.mdifilm.com/>  (Which contains a few videos) and if you would
like me to help you out with your project, give me an email.

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com