[NEohioPAL] Hot Coffee and Cool Photos

Tom Szabo athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 2 14:00:08 PST 2009

NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Mr. Tom Szabo, 440/354-2535
CONCORD TOWNSHIP - January 2, 2009
"HOT COFFEE AND COOL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHS"
Come in out of the cold, enjoy a hot cup of coffee and bask in tropical waters! Sound impossible? Not according to local photographer Tom Szabo is exhibiting his underwater photography exhibit "SHRIMP TO SHARKS" at Seekers.

Tom is the owner of A Thomas Image, an aerial, commercial, portrait and wedding photography studio in Concord Township. In addition to photography, he also enjoys his passion for scuba diving. "My favorite shot hangs as a 20 inch by 30 inch print of a Pacific Reef Shark, reports Tom. "I was 3 feet from the animal when I took the shot. Cage? – What cage?" He said.

The exhibit can be viewed at Seekers coffee shop at 9443 Mentor Ave through the month of January. For more information about "A Thomas Image", call Tom at 440-354-2535 or e-mail at athomasimage at sbcglobal.net.

###

Tom Szabo, Photographer

A Thomas Image - It's your best image when it's A Thomas Image
Helping business communicate its message using visual images!
PH: 440-354-2535

Click on the links below for e-mail and to view the studio website.
E-mail: athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
http://www.athomasimage.com