[NEohioPAL] Start off the New Year with great headshots from Braedy Photo...

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 11:03:01 PST 2009

I also wanted to chime in about Braedy Photography.  I helped a friend as
their makeup artist on a headshot session when Brian took his pictures.
These shots turned out great and his prices are extremely reasonable!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Denise~~

--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent