[NEohioPAL] Rehearsal space

Bruce & Catherine Seifert joyfulnoisepro at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:16:55 PST 2009

REHEARSAL SPACE FOR RENT
As our web page (gtrvenue.com/rehearsal.html) describes, we are not simply building practice spaces. Our object is to create a working environment where your talents can flourish.  To that end we have built each rehearsal room from the ground up and similar to a recording studio: acoustically isolated, separate alarm system and HVAC, private parking. We have thus far attracted one of Ohio's top Jazz bands, an original band with a label deal and the Cleveland areas most notable percussionist. Also under the same roof are our state-of-the-art audio and video studios and a 120 seat dress-rehearsal/showcase theater. We would love the opportunity to show you around.