[NEohioPAL] Discounted RENT tickets

Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com
Mon Jan 5 14:51:17 PST 2009

RENT
Thursday, January 8
7:30 Show
$40.00 per person
Orchestra Left of Center Seats Rows W-X

Winner of the Tony Award for Best Musical and the Pulitzer Price, RENT is
about being young, learning to survive, falling in love, finding your
voice and living for today.  RENT has made as lasting mark on Broadway
with songs that rock and a story that really resonates.

I have 4 tickets for RENT at Playhouse Square on Thursday January 8th at
7:30pm. Great seats on stage level only 20 rows from the stage. They are
normally $63.50 each and I'm selling them for $40 each (Over 30% off).

Please reply to this address with the number of tickets you would like,
and I'll respond on a first come first serve basis till they are gone. You
can pick up the tickets prior to the show from The Club at Key Center
downtown, or I can meet you before the show on the night of the 8th at the
State Theater. Check or cash is fine, I can even do credit card.

-Philip