[NEohioPAL] 1/7: ODDY FEST JANUARY WED. NIGHT!

oddyfest oddyfest at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:43:00 PST 2009

Please consider joining us at the Heights Arts Studio (2340 Lee Road) at
7:00 Wednesday night for some pre-show music and 7:30 for our feature
presentation: a short film called "Stairwell" by Matt Greenfield and a
longer staged reading by Cat R. Kenney called "Conspiracy Theory."  Tickets
are 1/2 price ($5) if you reference this lovely NEOhioPAL listserv.

*The FIFTH ODDY FEST SHOW*:

*Transitions*

*"Stairwell" by Matt Greenfield*

*Directed by Tom Kondilas*

*The First OddyFest MOVIE—projected on the BIG SCREEN!**

Forget that "life is a highway" crap. It turns out that life is a stairwell.
This quirky look at a stairwell of a college dorm is guaranteed to… do
something.

*"Conspiracy Theory" (a staged quasi-reading) by Cat R. Kenney*

Imagine a world… where the Obama/Hillary ticket wins the White House. Throw
in a few amiable assassins and a flower delivery gal and you have this play.

* "Do I Have to Walk?" by Steve Maistros*

Transitioning from one side of the crosswalk to t'other can be complicated…
especially when you don't really care anymore. Apathy is fun, kids!

*Be sure to join us at 7 o'clock for a wide gamut of pre-show acts,
including the epic Abbey Road-esque medley, "Give Chance a Chance,"
performed by that fab band: Hamilton's Revenge!*

* *

*Two shows only!*

* *

*ODD WEDNESDAYS of JANUARY:*

* *

*PLEASE NOTE: New Time, Same Great Taste!*

* *

*JANUARY 7th / JANUARY 21st*

*7:30 P.M.*

* *

*HEIGHTS ARTS STUDIO*

*2340 Lee Road (across the bridge)*

*(on the west side of the Cleveland Heights Library)*

* *

*DOORS OPEN 7:00 for pre-show music act(s)!  ALL TICKETS $10**!*

* *

**Okay, and by "screen," we mean the wall of the Heights Arts Studio.*
***I'm tired of offering NEOhioPAL discounts that are overly-complex. So, you
mention NEOhioPAL, you get in for half-price!*

--
Matt Greenfield
The Oddy Festival
oddyfest at gmail.com