[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Bids APat Farewell

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:11:58 PST 2009

We here at Something Dada would like to wish all of you a hale and hearty new year! While we're all just gobsmacked that 2009 snuck up on us (Seriously, wasn't it Y2K like a day ago?) we're pleased as punch to be bringing our singular brand of improv comedy to a brand new year. We can't wait for you to come down and join us!

But as is the way of the world, with newness comes change. This Saturday, January 10th, will be the last show for one of the pillars of Dada, Mr. Aaron Patterson. A Pat is retiring to peruse a life of mystery and intrigue, and he keeps mumbling something about Vegas under his breath. Regardless, this weekend is your last chance to catch him gracing our sacred boards for awhile, so come on down to see a show and wish him a fond farewell. If you use the pass code APAT at the door on Saturday, we'll be happy to knock $2 off your ticket, because we're cool like that. Make your reservations, or purchase tickets, on-line at www.somethingdada.com or by calling 216.696.4242 and snare your seat ahead of time.

Something Dada. The funny hat in the party cracker.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday January 9, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday January 10, 2008
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114