[NEohioPAL] 2 Tickets availalbe for Rent Thurs Night 1/08/09

paul hoffman phperf5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 18:10:59 PST 2009

Hi I have 2 tickets plus a parking pass availalbe for first come first serve for Rent . Thurs. 1/8/09 evening performance at Palace Theater. They are balcony row P seats 301 and 302 center. Selling for 61.50 total including the pass. Can't go any less .  They are the price we payed. Contact me at Phperf5 at aol.com or cell phone 216-374-4841. Would have to come to me to get them near west side of Cleveland off west 130th at I71 exit. Cash or Checxk only. Paul