[NEohioPAL] Looking for spaces to rent

The Unknown Theatre theunknowntheatre at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 09:28:22 PST 2009

Help!

The Unknown Theatre Company, LLC is looking to rent a small space in the Akron/Canton/Medina or Fairlawn area for this summer.  We are looking to put on a couple of one act operas, a musical review and one small musical..  We are looking for quotes for the July - August months.

We are a pretty much brand new company and we are very excited about our  potential summer season.

So, if there are any high school, churches, outdoor areas or a theaters that have the space we are looking.

Please e-mail theunknowntheatre at yahoo.com we are open to any suggestions and quotes.

Thanks !!!!  Oh, and if any of you have suggestions in that area please e-mail me.

This is my dream and nothing will stand in my way!