[NEohioPAL] Photographer Needed for May Wedding

Lorraine Lash lorrainelash at att.net
Thu Jan 8 14:36:37 PST 2009

I'm looking for a photograher to shoot my wedding on Saturday, May 30, 2009, at 2:00p.m..  This is not your typical, traditional wedding.

My fiance and I are getting married at Sweetwater Landing in Lakewood, Ohio, with snacks and drinks  immediately following the ceremony.  There is no bridal party, no bouquet or garter toss, etc.  It's a very small affair with family and friends.  (The guest list totals 70 people, but I don't expect everyone to show.)  We just want some pictures of us getting married and as an official couple, some group family photos, and any others that you might think of that we can't think of now.

Please reply to this email.  I'm open to suggestions and, of course, I need to know your rates.

Thank you.

Lorraine