[NEohioPAL] Paid Position: Holy Name High School needs one synth player

Jason Mathews jmathews28 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 07:58:05 PST 2009

Holy Name High School is seeking a synthesizer player for our upcoming production of Little Shop of Horrors.
The show is May 8 - 10, which includes both a performance at 9:30 A.M. and 8 P.M. on May 8.  We will ask you to begin coming to rehearsals starting March 30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from roughly 3:00 - 6:00 P.M..  There will also be a week of dress rehearsals.

Payment breakdown:
Roughly 15 rehearsals (3 hours each) at $50 per rehearsal.
Four performances at $80 per performance.

If you are interested and available, please contact Drama Director Kristi Mathews at kmathews82 at yahoo.com

Thank You!
Kristi Mathews