[NEohioPAL] Music Video Shoot Sat. Jan.10th 4pm

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 10:06:56 PST 2009

We are shooting a music video for our hit song "Dressed For Success"

(Click to the right to listen) www.myspace.com/thesweatervestarmy

and we are looking for people to appear in the video. The only thing we ask is for you to bring a sweater vest. If you don't own a sweater vest, one will be provided and then we will mock you for not owning one. (hahaha)

We will be shooting on Sat.Jan.10th at 4pm. The studio location is in Akron, Ohio on 1 South Main. The studio is in downtown Akron at the corner of East Market and Main Street. Its on the first floor in the United Building.

You will appear on camera for 5 seconds wearing a sweater vest. Feel free to express yourself in any way but you must be wearing a sweater vest. Your shoot should take no longer than 15min.

Looking forward to making magic with you

Chad Zumock
"Accomplishing Nothing"
www.myspace.com/chadzumock (MySpace)
www.chadzumock.com (Website)