[NEohioPAL] Hiring Experienced Costume Designer Immediately

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 10:54:15 PST 2009

NEAR WEST THEATRE, LOCATED IN CLEVELAND IN THE OHIO CITY AREA, IS LOOKING  TO
HIRE AN EXPERIENCED COSTUME DESIGNER FOR THIS YEARS UPCOMING  PRODUCTIONS:
"Once On This Island" and "Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of  Fleet Street"

Applicants should be experienced in costuming large musical shows,  have
theater contacts in the Northern Ohio area, enjoy working in an  community theater
environment and value working in a highly collaborative
process with energetic, passionate artists.
Learn about Near West Theatre on our website:   nearwesttheatre.org
Pay is competitive. We are looking to hire immediately to begin work on
"Once On This Island" which
       opens on May 2 of this  year.

Other production staff members working on the show:
Director, Musical  Director..........Bob Navis Jr
Tech Director, Production Mgr...........Josh Padgett
Choreographer..........................Stephanie Morrison Hrbek
Asst Choregrapher.........................Kristy Cruz
Set Designer........................Laura Carlson
Lighting Designer...............Cory Molner
Sound Designer....................Rob Horn

E MAIL YOUR RESUME AND/OR CALL BOB NAVIS JR, ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, AT
216-281-6879
THANK YOU!
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)