[NEohioPAL] 27 inch TV, color monitor, and IKEA desk for BLOW OUT SALES

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 07:07:00 PST 2009

Hi Snow Blown Neighbors

1. I have a 27 inch (tube) color TV for sale. It totally works with ZERO concerns, brand new remote included. $125 or your best reasonable offer

2. I have both a 12 and a 15 inch computer monitors (tube) for sale. Asking $25 and $35.

3. We have a used Ikea desk that needs a home. It's aveage height and width with a shelf as well. Cherry color wood. Asking $30 for it.

Every item WORKS well. We've just stimulated the economy with new TV's and computer monitors given the reason for the sale now.

Gimme a buzz. We're on the eastside in South Euclid.
Jamey
216-258-4148