[NEohioPAL] PLEASE POST ASAP!! DANCING WITH THE STARS tickets

Denise DeGennaro denisedegennaro at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:55:52 PST 2009

Denise DeGennaro 440-263-5495

From: denisedegennaro at hotmail.comTo: neohiopal-owner at listserve.comSubject: PLEASE POST ASAP!! DANCING WITH THE STARS ticketsDate: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:33:30 +0000

5 tickets to see Dancing with the Stars   $25 each or best offer! Unfortunately, we can not go to the show. 7:30 pm TONITE! 1-13-09 at the Wolstein. These tickets are $51.50 seats in section 225.  Please call me to make pick-up arrangements, I can meet you. Do not email, not time for that. Thanks - Tony 440-547-3151