[NEohioPAL] Ragtime Harlem Chorus

Bernadette Hisey bernadettehisey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:12:04 PST 2009

Mighty Goliath Productions of Avon Lake is in need of a few more persons of color for the Harlem chorus in "Ragtime, the Musical".  You need not be a singer, just a dedicated member to the company!

For rehearsal and performance information, visit www.mightygoliath.com.

Rehearsals have already started.  We will only admit new members
at the next rehearsal (Jan. 16.)  After that, our chorus will be
closed.

Help us celebrate our 50th anniversary.  We have chorus members
from as far and wide as Lorain to the west and Shaker Heights to the
East with many cities in-between:  Cleveland, Lakewood, Brunswick,
Fairview Park, Elyria, Grafton, Avon, North Ridgeville, Sheffield Lake,
Oberlin, Rocky River, Amherst.  Chances are - we can carpool you!!

Please respond to this email if you are interested.

Bernadette Hisey,

MGP Director, 2009 "Ragtime, the Musical"

50th Anniversary Production

Ernest Hisey,

MGP Music Director, 2009 "Ragtime, the Musical"

50th Anniversary Production