[NEohioPAL] I need referrals to book-repair professionals, please

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 15:39:39 PST 2009

I have a cookbook that, unfortunately, just increased in sentimental value and is one step closer to becoming an heirloom.

The book will be in my sister's possession.  I suggested to my niece that she have the spine repaired and the loose pages re-attached as a present for my sister's birthday, which is on February 8.  The original front and back covers are pretty solid and we would like them to remain on the book.

Thank you,

Michael A. Miller
msrg-publications at earthlink.net