[NEohioPAL] ADORABLE 3.5-year-old kitty free to loving home

ALICE GULICK ajgulick at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 06:31:01 PST 2009

We have been "cat-sitting" a dear little tiger cat, Penelope, and now
it tuns out that the owner cannot take her back due to moving. I
would gladly keep her, but we already have an older cat (also female)
who just doesn't like Penny.
Penny is 4 years old, or will be this year; is very affectionate,
although a bit shy; and although diminutive in size, has a healthy
sized meow (good for deaf person!) She is healthy, up to date on her
shots, and has been spayed.
I have an appointment at the APL on January 30 to surrender Penny to
them for adoption, but would much rather find her a loving home with
someone on NEohioPal.