[NEohioPAL] VHS to DVD and movie editing

Ken Milota- Sweda Realty kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 09:28:27 PST 2009

I can do a standard VHS to DVD transfer for $8.99 which includes scene selection.

If you have old tapes from home movies and would like to reduce them all to a few discs to save space, I can also provide that service.

For VHS or DVD movie editing, or editing or home videos, the cost will be $10 per half hour.

If you don't want to drive all the way out to Avon Lake, contact me for a mailing address and I will ship them back to you after they are complete.

Ken Milota

The Sweda Group, LLC.
Real Estate Sales Agent
www.RealtorKenneth.com