[NEohioPAL] The Healing Art of Belly Dancing

CeCe Miller cecem44130 at cox.net
Sat Jan 17 08:17:00 PST 2009

The Healing Art of Belly Dancing

*Instructor: * CeCe Miller, is cofounder of Sacred Space, a retreat
director, educator, and dances to discover the beauty and strength that lie
within.  She has taught over 300 women the "Healing Art of Tribal Belly
Dancing."  Be prepared for a fun time along with poignant learning and
healthy exercise for the whole body.

*Location:* BrainMaster Technologies, Inc.
195 Willis Street, Bedford, Ohio 44146

Wednesdays, February 4, 11, 18, 25, 2009
6:30 P.M.-7:30 P.M.     Cost: $45.00 for Four Classes
For women who are beginners and those who want to improve their skills.

*Pre-registration is required.*  Register by January 29th.  Please call or
email if you are registering for this class.
Email: cecem44130 at cox.net or call 440.843.7378.  A minimum of five
participants are required for this class to begin.

*What this series offers:*
Learn and practice postures, moves and exercises that benefit the body,
mind, and spirit in the  "tribal" style of belly dancing — women dancing and
interacting together which is particularly empowering for body image,
confidence, and identity. For all body types and ages 18 and older.

*What participants have said about this series:*
"What I liked best about the class was the grace of movement and the culture
from which it came."—Shirley    "I liked so many things: the moves, the
teacher, the music.  Great information and loads of fun.  Thank you!  Thank
you!  I've wanted to do this for a long time now."—Karen      "The
combination of dance with meditation and conversation, not just the dance
steps alone, is what I liked best.  CeCe is an inspiration, both in the
dance and the teaching methods.  I enjoyed the small group of women dancing
together.  Something I never imagined I would like."—Virginia  "The
instructor was very informative.  I enjoyed learning the history of the
dance.  CeCe explained moves in a way that was easy to understand. —Linda
"What I liked was the feminine intimacy and freedom of inner Spirit, the
music and the yearning toward movement which it evoked.  I realize that I
have natural movement to some of the steps as though I've done them before."
—Terri

If you desire a bio of CeCe's classes and performances, please email.