[NEohioPAL] Drummer/Percussionist Available for gigs...

james gray jamesgray82 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 16:12:36 PST 2009

James A. Gray - Drummer/Percussionist

Available for gigs and musical theatre.

With more than 10 years experience throughout Northeast Ohio and Central Florida, ranging from community to professional theatre, local marching and indoor drumlines, Universal Studios Resort Florida, and the Walt Disney World Resort.

I am a music student currently on break, with larger than average availability. I use both acoustic and electric drumset (a huge range of sets, aux. percussion and samples jammed into a small package), good for saving space. Yes, I read music!

Contact me with questions or interest...

Jamesjamesgray82 at hotmail.com