[NEohioPAL] JANUARY HEAD SHOT SPECIAL WITH PHOTOGRAPHER JOHN SUNDERLAND

John Sunderland johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 08:02:30 PST 2009

The Head shot Special consists of your session with 3
changes of tops. Typical session is about 50-60 shots. You will receive the
entire session in proof variety for your choice of printing.

Included with session is: 1 hard copy print in 8x10 or 1
edited digital output for your usage released for multiple printing of your
choice. I of course can handle quantity for you for an additional fee.

www.abcpictures.com  or perhaps www.spotlightprinting.net would be possible choices for mass production.

You really only need the digital output for that to happen
in the quantity you choose with either.......or your own choice of
course.

I shoot for you as color or black and white........you
choice upon shoots end.

Thank you all for your continued loyalty.

The price continues at $95.00 as before.

Cash, check and credit cards accepted as well. (visa, mstr
card)

Call or email for appointment.

I of course can locate a makeup person for you approved by
your agency if needed. Makeup/styling is an additional fee.

Have a great week.

john

John Sunderland Photography

3125 Whitethorn Rd. Suite 2