[NEohioPAL] Vocal Instruction

Keith Stiver keithstiver13 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:47:05 PST 2009

I have openings in my Cleveland Heights studio for students 14 y.o. and up.  I have extensive experience in both classical and musical theatre styles.  Many of my high school age students have been accepted into programs at Youngstown State, Baldwin Wallace and other universities across the country.
Many of my students have been seen on area stages, and have gone on to perform professionally.

Students I have coached for OMEA contests have received excellent or superior ratings.

If you are interested in developing your vocal skills, music reading skills and stylistic range, I am able to help in all these areas.
If you want to "get out of the chorus" in your local theatre I can help there, as well.
I have trained church soloists and professionals.

If any of this sounds like you, I'd be happy to speak with you.

I can be contacted through this email address or by calling 330/720.9330.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Keith Stiver