[NEohioPAL] Need Extras for film contest short

michael goulis goulismp at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:50:43 PST 2009

Hey all-

I am doing a short for the DVXuser film contest "Loss Fest"* and as we have a party scene in our script, we need some extras for the party scene.  Then we figured if the best time for us to film a party scene is a Saturday night, the idea has become filming a few sequences at a "real" party before it becomes a party (my character is a sober fella).

We’re doing it this Saturday night and if I decide to run to the store, it may be a New Year’s Eve party (for the film) and we’ll shoot some people taking shots, the countdown to Midnight, possibly a staged fight, and hopefully if possible we can get a couple getting cozy on the couch or even kissing if anyone’s willing (I cant, it’s not in the script, he he). The backdrop will be my character and future girlfriend’s character (in the film) meeting for the first time at the party, chatting, smoking a cigarette on the balcony, etc. We’d like to get started around 8:30 (early for a Saturday night party, I know) but I’d love it if a few people came out. If you’re not comfortable with being on film but want to hang out, we can work around you and if you are then that’d be a HUGE favor for which I’ll be sure to get you back. If you’d specifically like to be filmed but can’t stay for the party aspect that’s cool and your compensation will be a beer or two or whatever…

If you'd like to help out/come and have questions my info is below:Hopefully I’ll see you then!Cheers,
Mike

11811 Lake Ave, suite 707

Lakewood, OH

Phone: