[NEohioPAL] Children's One-on-One Acting Classes Available

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 12:14:31 PST 2009

Houde School of Acting

Due to popular demand, we are now opening up more spots for our Children's One-on-One Acting Lessons.  Jessica Houde has taught children for 5+ years within the Akron/Cleveland area.   Her students are continously going out on auditions in Cleveland and Los Angeles, regurally booking shows and gaining essential acting tools.  Jessica has taught between the ages of 4 to 14 (15 and above enter the Adult Meisner Class) and has excelled in teaching each student how to live truthfully under the imaginary circumstances with commercials, monologues and scenes.  Please read below to get more details about our Children's Acting Classes.

Children's One-on-One Acting Classes:
*Audition Technique
*Commercial Preparation
*Monologue Work (comedic & dramatic)