[NEohioPAL] 1/21: LAST CALL FOR ODDYFEST JANUARY

oddyfest oddyfest at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:58:49 PST 2009

Hope to see you this Wednesday at 7:30 at the Heights Arts Studio for
OddyFest January: "Tranistions"!  Please consider joining us the day after
inauguration for a look at what might have been (and what hopefully will not
be) in regards to the current administration: the world envisioned in Cat R.
Kenney's "Conspiracy Theory."  For those who attended the 1/7 show, you will
granted free admission to see an excerpt (though still not the complete
edited footage) of "Stairwell."  Don't forget to arrive early (at 7) if
you're in the mood for pre-show music!  As always, mention NEOhioPAL and get
in for $5.

*The FIFTH ODDY FEST SHOW*:

*Transitions*

*"Stairwell" by Matt Greenfield*

*Directed by Tom Kondilas*

*The First OddyFest MOVIE—projected on the BIG SCREEN!**

Forget that "life is a highway" crap. It turns out that life is a stairwell.
This quirky look at a stairwell of a college dorm is guaranteed to… do
something.

*"Conspiracy Theory" (a staged quasi-reading) by Cat R. Kenney*

Imagine a world… where the Obama/Hillary ticket wins the White House. Throw
in a few amiable assassins and a flower delivery gal and you have this play.

* "Do I Have to Walk?" by Steve Maistros*

Transitioning from one side of the crosswalk to t'other can be complicated…
especially when you don't really care anymore. Apathy is fun, kids!

*Be sure to join us at 7 o'clock for a wide gamut of pre-show acts,
including the epic Abbey Road-esque medley, "Give Chance a Chance,"
performed by that fab band: Hamilton's Revenge!*

* *

**
**

*PLEASE NOTE: New Time, Same Great Taste!*

* *

*JANUARY 21st*

*7:30 P.M.*

* *

*HEIGHTS ARTS STUDIO*

*2340 Lee Road (across the bridge)*

*(on the west side of the Cleveland Heights Library)*

* *

*DOORS OPEN 7:00 for pre-show music act(s)!  ALL TICKETS $10**!*

* *

**Okay, and by "screen," we mean the wall of the Heights Arts Studio.*

***I'm tired of offering NEOhioPAL discounts that are overly-complex. So, you
mention NEOhioPAL, you get in for half-price!*

--
Matt Greenfield
The Oddy Festival
oddyfest at gmail.com