[NEohioPAL] your support of Neohiopal is requested - please read this important letter.

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 05:36:24 PST 2009

*Dear  Subscribers,*
**
*NEohioPAL is now beginning it's eleventh year of providing service to the
Performing Arts Community. *
**
*Throughout it's history it has been free to all subscribers and posters
and will remain free. *
**
*The last two years at this time I sent out a request for* *voluntary
financial support and some of you responded with great generosity.  **Thanks
once again to those who supported NEohioPAL in 2007 and 2008!!  You
can click on **this link *<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopalsupporters.htm>
*to see the list of supporters.*
**
Once again this year, I am asking you to consider giving voluntary financial
support to NEohioPAL.

*As you are deciding whether or not to give, please consider these
questions...
*
*What has been the value of NEohioPAL to your organization or career?
Has it saved you money?
Helped you get a job?
Assisted in promoting your event, auditions, classes or camps?
Kept you informed about happenings around town?
Assisted in selling a personal item?*
**
*If it is within your means and you choose to provide voluntary financial
support - please click on the paypal link
here<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=fsternfeld%40gmail%2ecom&item_name=NEohioPAL&no_shipping=1&return=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2efredsternfeld%2ecom%2fneohiopalpaymentcomplete%2ehtm&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8>
,*
**
*OR send a check made out to "NEohioPAL, Ltd." and send to:*
**
*NEohioPAL, Ltd.
c/o Fred Sternfeld*
*24021 Halburton Rd.*
*Beachwood, Ohio 44122*
**
*Thanks for your participation in making the arts scene in the Northeast
Ohio region vibrant and collaborative.*
**
*Warm Regards,*
**
*Fred Sternfeld*
*NEohioPAL founder and administrator*
**
*PS - I will post this message to NEohioPAL several times over the next few
weeks and then not ask again until January of next year.  Information on how
to support NEohioPAL will always be in the footer of each message.*
**