[NEohioPAL] Headshots with FREE hair and makeup

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 07:48:25 PST 2009

Make this New Year's resolution to commit to an investment in your career--by getting great headshots from Braedy Photography!

At Braedy Photography (www.braedyphoto.com)
we understand what an important purchase headshots and portfolios are
to both the aspiring and the experienced actors and models. In an
industry where having the right sort of photos can literally make or
break your career, we want to arm you with the tools you need to
succeed! Have your photos taken by people who have experience in the
industry, as agents, producers, and stylists for commercial production
companies. And now ALL of our packages for actors and models include
FREE hair and makeup!

So start the new year off right--schedule your shoot with Braedy Photography today!

Do not reply to this email address--for galleries and more information please go to www.braedyphoto.com or call us at 216-373-0653.