[NEohioPAL] Chrisian-Soul Concert at The Beachland Ballroom

Lee Hampton hampton1800 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 20 18:14:03 PST 2009

Hello Everyone,

You`ve seen him on WEWS News net 5, the PBS Emmy award winning show "Applause"
and a host of radio shows.

We want to open a discussion with Writers, Actors, & Producers for a film loosely base on
the artist I manage Christian-Soul singer, Alvin Frazier. To get an idea of this talented artist
you should see and talk to him in person.

Eastbrook Music invites you to join Alvin Frazier Saturday January 24, 2009 for
"The Love & Faith Experience 2009" this is a show not to be missed!

The show will be held at The Beachland Ballroom, located at 15711 Waterloo Road,
Cleveland, Ohio 44110.

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Lee Hampton