[NEohioPAL] *VAUDEVILLE REVUE*

Jennifer Dove jdove at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 21 06:20:10 PST 2009

*VAUDEVILLE REVUE*

Need a few laughs now that the holidays are
over and before taxes start looming?

Stage Left has just the ticket, a show ticket that is!  "Vaudeville Revue"
on January 30th or 31st  is just what you need. A fun filled variety show
with comedy, singing, comedy, dancing, did we mention comedy, all inspired
by Vaudeville.  Come see our talented performers (many from our spectacular
production of "Cabaret") lead by Stage Left's own Jim Dove bring to life the
wacky, zany, and hilarious skits and songs of the Vaudeville stage.

Our Talented Cast
Robbie Daniels
Amy Dick
David Dick
Jim Dove
Dana LaFay
Kristen Levy
Rick Rudolph
Chuck Perry
Alicia Valentine

When: January 30 - 31
Time: 8 PM
Cost: $10
Where: Drake Center for the Arts
               222 S. Broadway St. Medina 44256
	  ( 330.635.8690 for more information)

If you've enjoyed a Stage Left production in the last couple of years and
would like to see us continue to bring our unique and unconventional brand
of theatre to Medina we need your help.

"Vaudeville Revue" is being presented as a fundraising benefit for Stage
Left Theatre Company. The proceeds will help future projects such as
Shakespeare in the Square.  For only $10 you get a great show and you help
Stage Left keep kicking. If you are unable to attend you can always make a
donation at our website: www.stagelefttheatrecompany.org (look in the Season
2009-2010 PayPal icon) or mail a check to: 119 N. East St. Medina, Ohio
44256. Stage Left Theatre Company is a non-profit 501(c)3 organizations; any
donations are always greatly appreciated