[NEohioPAL] Online Spokesperson Auditions!

Cliff Karklin CKarklin at fathomseo.com
Thu Jan 22 05:49:11 PST 2009

Fathom SEO is holding auditions for our web video spokesperson program.
If you'd like to get on our actor list for potential gigs in the future,
we ask that you contact us at auditions at fathomseo.com with your headshot
so we can consider you.

Auditions will take place at our offices in Valley View (Rockside &
Canal Rd) over the next week or so. All chosen actors will be placed
into a pool for our clients to choose from. If chosen by a client, you
will be paid $50/hour for your time. You'll be required to dress
professionally and be able to read a 30-60 second script off of a
teleprompter.

What is a web video spokesperson? Check out the live video on this page:
www.postupstand.com <http://www.postupstand.com/> .

Again, if you want to audition, contact auditions at fathomseo.com with
your headshot. Do not reply here.

Cliff Karklin