[NEohioPAL] FPAC now includes a professional theatre, youth / teen theatre and summer training. SIGN UP for FACEBOOK updates.

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:02:12 PST 2009

Hi Everybody,
Formerly known as Fairmount Performing Arts Camp [FPAC], we have changed our
name to

Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory [FPAC]

and expanded our scope to include a professional theatre and a year round
youth and teen theatre.

FPAC is a program of Fairmount Center for the
Arts,<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/>
Thomas Q. Fulton, Executive Director

UPCOMING EVENTS:

The Teen Theatre presents RENT: STUDENT EDITION

February 20 - March 1.
Directed by Sean Szaller.
Tickets are on sale now by calling 440-338-3171.

The Professional Theatre presents THE ODD COUPLE

April 16 - May 3.
Directed by Fred Sternfeld
starring Brian Zoldessy and Scott Hankins
Tickets are on sale now by calling 440-338-3171.

Summer Programs for grades 1 - college:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/

Go to this link to sign up for the FPAC facebook page to get current
information: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43131917606&ref=nf

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com