[NEohioPAL] CALL for pit musicians at Aurora High School

enabring at aol.com enabring at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 14:32:17 PST 2009

I am looking for musicians to play in the pit orchestra for our
production of "Bye Bye Birdie" at Aurora High School this spring. ?I
enjoy providing the opportunity for top notch high school students to
work with professionals in the area. ?You really will enjoy working
with these kids. ?The gig does pay, so if you are interested please
call me at (330) 954 2230 or email me at enabring at aurora-schools.org
with your credentials and I will send you along our pay scale and
rehearsal schedule. ?The show dates are May 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. ?I would
like every part to be covered and I am looking for the following parts
to be covered by local musicians:
Reed I: Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute & Piccolo
Trumpet 1
Trombone 1
French Horn
Violin 1