[NEohioPAL] Audition for KIDS GROUP CLASSES. Starting February 7!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 06:58:16 PST 2009

Houde School of Acting:

AUDITIONS FOR CHILDREN'S GROUP CLASSES!
*Beginning February 7, 2009 and every Saturday to follow HSA will be offering a Children's GROUP Class!  Kids under 14.

Held:  Monday, January 26, 2009 from 4-5PM (If time doesn't work please let us know ASAP so we can schedule you in at a different time.)

Currently, all the kids in our Children's Group Class are working actors and an audition is required to make sure everyone is close to the same level.  If required, taking one-on-one's will be suggested until the student is ready to advance into the group class.

Children's GROUP Classes:
*Group improv work
*Group scene work
*Plays
*Industry tips (auditions, agencies, headshots, resumes)
*A lot of FUN!

When:
Saturday's; 2:00-3:30PM

How Much:
*$100 a month
*Discounted one-on-one price;
$20 an hour if you participate in both group class and one-on-one's

Where:
Houde School of Acting
1777 Coventry Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118