[NEohioPAL] OCAGC Need your support

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Jan 26 07:56:46 PST 2009

Dear Members and Friends,

Happy Year of the Ox! We hope 2009 brings prosperity and good fortune to
all!

OCAGC now need your support!

Starting in 2009, OCAGC (a nonprofit organization) will be commencing a
new outreach initiative by launching IMAGE TV OHIO, a 30 minutes high-energy
magazine style television program designed to give the community at large a
better understanding of Asian-American culture.

IMAGE TV OHIO will focus on local Asian-American influences and prospective
on Economic, Social, Arts and Cultural Development.  The show has the
potential to reach up to 1,556,700 households in northern Ohio.  Each
episode will include segments on a variety of diverse topics relating to
economic, education, culture, traditions, food, health and beauty, fashion,
sports, arts and entertainment, news, and current issues as well as upcoming
events.

IMAGE TV OHIO will be shot in High-Definition and will cover topics of
interest to and about Asian Pacific Americans in Northeast Ohio and
surrounding Areas.  It will include cultures from China, Hong Kong, India,
Indonesia , Japan, Korea , Laos , Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri
Lanka, Taiwan , Thailand, Vietnam, and others.

IMAGE TV OHIO's pilot episode will showcase the Lunar New Year.  This
episode will illustrate how the various ethnic Asian cultures in northeast
Ohio celebrate the Lunar New Year through pictures and videos.  The show
will include a cooking demonstration as well as a spotlight on a local
Asian-American individual and/or event.  Each episode will focus on a
different theme including Asian Weddings, Arts and Entertainment, Health and
Medicine, and others.

We are currently looking for sponsors to underwrite episodes, traditionally,
a television episode would cost a fortune to produce, but thanks to the help
and support of our community and many local businesses, IMAGE TV OHIO can be
produced at less than 10% of an actual television production cost.

IMAGE TV OHIO will also include a number of local Asian talents from our own
communities as host and reporters in this new venture.  Our main studio
is located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.  It is equipped with high technology
and with our knowledge in video production, we are confident we can make
this a reality.

Sponsorship and advertising spots are available; imagine this, your name has
the potential to reach up to 1,556,700 households in northeast Ohio!

So, let us know if you are would like to support this worth while adventure
in diversity education.  Please contact OCAGC for sponsorship/advertising
level, pricing and benefit.  All sponsorship is tax deductible.

Thank you!

Johnny Wu
OCAGC President 2004 - 2009
OCAGC.ORG