[NEohioPAL] Arts support, Americans for the Arts posts restored on Geniocity.com

carolyn jack cmjack at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 08:59:04 PST 2009

Today in Geniocity.com:

We have bent technology to our will at last and restored the missing posts to Carolyn Jack's "Creative Nerve" blog. You're invited to read about the growing arts-support network in Greater Cleveland (Jan. 24th post) and the national arts-policy recommendations that Americans for the Arts has been working on with the Obama transition team (Jan. 23rd post), as well as today's fresh commentary on the creative role of citizens in moving our nation forward.

Artists and members of arts and cultural organizations: Check out Will Limkemann's accessible advice for small-business operations in "The Constant Entrepreneur" and Peter Friedman's latest takes on the how the law is affecting the creative world in "Ruling Imagination."

And don't forget the beautiful, original and affordable arts pieces for sale in the The Geniocity Shop, made by some of Northeast Ohio's best and most interesting emerging talents - because birthdays, anniversaries and holidays keep on coming.