[NEohioPAL] ReplacementNeededASAP! AdultMale ForMysteryDinnerTheatre AtStPats InKentOho

Patrick Saint stpats.mysterytheatre at mail.org
Mon Jan 26 15:05:21 PST 2009

REPLACEMENT NEEDED!

ONE ADULT MALE ASAP!

FOR A DINNER THEATRE MYSTERY PLAY

AT ST. PATRICK SCHOOL AS A FUNDRAISER

HELP! Actor got called out of town so we need a replacement ASAP!

Name of Play: Remembrance

Written by: Dr. Jeffrey D. Bachtel (A local doctor who, among his many
credits, had dual roles in Weathervane’s Joseph and the Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoat, plus performed multiple years in United Way’s Docs
Who Rock at E.J. in downtown Akron.)

Part Needed: Tom Postman, a DEA agent who busted Frankie, the lead who is
a lounge singer, and sent him to rehab. (The DEA agent is one of the
biggest parts in the show.)

Performance Date: Saturday February 28, 2009 at 7:00pm

Performance Held At: St. Patrick School Gymnasium as a dinner theatre in
the round, 127 Portage Street, Kent, Ohio 44240 between Rt.43 and
DePeyster Street, north of Rt.59 & Main.

Rehearsals Dates: To start immediately. First read through will be
tonight – Monday January 26, 2009 at 8:00pm in St. Patrick Church’s
basement.

IF YOU DON’T GET THIS TILL TUESDAY, or later, PLEASE STILL CALL IF
INTERESTED! (I may not have filled the part and I can email a script to
you and give you the scheduling for the rest of the rehearsals.

Rehearsals Held At: St. Patrick Church Hall in the basement of the
church, 313 North DePeyster Street, directly across the street from St.
Patrick School.

Benefit For: St. Patrick Scholarship Fund and Building Fund.

Pay: Just the good feeling you’ll get knowing you helped out a worthwhile
cause, plus the fun you’ll have being in a great original show.

Contact: Janet Smith, Development Director

St. Patrick School

127 Portage Street

Kent, Ohio 44240

School Office: 330-673-7232

Alternate School # 4-7 PM (sometimes later): 330-673-3170

If you would like further info/background on the show call me at the
above numbers.

Thanks for helping,

Janet Smith

--