[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Welcomes You to the year of the Ox

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:41:37 PST 2009

Something Dada would like to wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year! Welcome to the Year of the Ox! Yes, we here at Something Dada have a fondness for the holiday, especially since our pagoda at The Tower Press building is right in the heart of Asia Town.

What better way to kick off the new  year than with a trip to Something Dada? May we recommend starting your evening this Friday or Saturday at one of the fine Asian eateries nearby (www.asiatowncleveland.com) and then skedaddling over to Dada (www.somethingdada.com) to check out a show. You'll have some great eats and some great chuckles, and a great excuse to party like it's 2009.

Something Dada. The fortune cookie in your Chinese meal.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday January 30, 2009
8:00 PM

Saturday January 31, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114