[NEohioPAL] KARAMU MEMORIAL TO LUCIA

Ensemble Theatre ensemble-theatre at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 27 12:08:47 PST 2009

ENSEMBLE THEATRE AND KARAMU HOUSE,
INVITE THE CLEVELAND ARTS + THEATRE COMMUNITY
AND THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF

LUCIA COLOMBI COSENTINO
Founder and Artistic Director of Ensemble Theatre

TO JOIN IN A MEMORIAL CELEBRATION OF HER LIFE AND WORK AT

Karamu House on February 14th, 2009,
from 2pm to 4pm in the Jelliffe Theatre.
with a  reception following.

If you would like to speak, sing, perform, play music, or a scene from a show you did with Lucia, or express any way you see fitting to give celebration to her life, we want to include the memories of those she reached out to over the past 3 decades.  We look forward to including all of your wonderful memories in this CELEBRATION of her life and work. She would have wanted people to remember her at Karamu where it all began for her.

Please contact Celeste Cosentino @ 216-346-1270 or email to: tigerlily.celeste at gmail.com.  You can also call Ensemble Theatre @216-509-2411 or email: ensemble-theatre at sbcglobal.net.  by Tuesday, February 10th

With warmest thanks to those who shared her life.....
Celeste Cosentino
Martin Cosentino
Licia Colombi
Corinna Cosentino Quintana