[NEohioPAL] PAID POSITION: Tech Director/Set Construction

Russel Stich russstich at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 06:33:06 PST 2009

Olmsted Falls High School is looking for a set designer/construction crew chief
for their production of Thoroughly Modern Millie.

Job Description includes: designing the set pieces, creating a "shopping list"/picking up materials and supervising a student crew that would help with the construction (currently scheduled for 2/28, 3/7 and/or 3/14 from noon to four pm).

I have a pretty good idea of what I want for the set and intend to keep a lot of things minimalistic. There is no backstage and very little side stage area.

Let me know if you're interested.
Russel Stich
Director - OFHS