[NEohioPAL] Big Swing Dance this Saturday, January 31st!

Valerie from Get Hep Swing valeriesalstrom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:44:25 PST 2009

At the Bohemian National Hall in Slavic Village.

Beginner Jitterbug lesson from 8-9 and dancing to a live band from 9 until midnight.  This week we have The Madison Crawl playing for us.  Good old jump blues and early rock and roll!  We love these guys!

Everyone welcome!  No previous dance experience required!
No need to bring a partner for the lesson or dance.  We rotate partners in the lesson and we all ask each other to dance.  J

Dress casual or dressy or comfy!  Just be yourself!

The cost is $10 per person or $8 per student with a current valid id.

The Bohemian National Hall is located at 4939 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44127.

For more information please see http://www.gethepswing.com/events.htm or phone Valerie at 216-374-1927

See you on the dance floor!