[NEohioPAL] Keep Government out of the Arts

Gerald Perry alpinepro at msn.com
Sun Feb 1 21:23:28 PST 2009

To keep it simple, most businesses (and people) would do just fine just by doing the right thing because its the right thing to do. As this pertains to the Arts, just support them if you really care. See a play, see a film, by some art when you can. When the people who all love The Arts do this on a regular basis the government won't be of any question because they wont be a "producer". Thats who we become when we spend our money on The Arts, producers. Dont lets a single "producer" control the show.
That my POV. Am I wrong? When has any time of trial got better when people sat by and allowed the few made policy without hearing the minds and hearts of the many.
If the lovers of The Arts are many, lets support them in action.
Don't let the government beat us to the box office.