[NEohioPAL] ACTING WORKSHOP

Catherine Albers cla2 at case.edu
Mon Feb 2 05:39:52 PST 2009

                                     MICHAEL CHEKHOV ACTING WORKSHOP

Come study with three master teachers in the Michael Chekhov
Technique.  Cathy Albers (CWRU), Mark Monday (Kent State University)
and Lionel Walsh (University of Windsor) will be offering 3 days of
training.  Friday, March 27, 6:30-10:00, Saturday, March 28, 10:00
-1:00 and 2:00-5:00 and Sunday, March 29, 10:00-1:00.  All sessions
will be taught by the above Certified Teachers in the Michael Chekhov
technique.  Their extensive bios can be found at
greatlakesmichaelchekhovconsortium.com

Friday Night - Refresh yourself with the basics of the technique or
learn them

for the first time.  What IS Psychological Gesture?  What is the
technique of the 4 Brothers  and do  they have any sisters?  How do I
put my prior training and education to use in a new way? And how do I
apply it to text?

Saturday - 2 sessions on the Path to the Subconscious, exploring the
work of Vakhtangov in relation to Michael Chekhov technique.

Sunday morning - A final session on applying what we've explored to
audition technique.

The total cost of the workshop is $200.00.  If only certain sessions
are desired, then the cost for each day is $100.00.

Don't miss this opportunity to study with three master teachers in
this exciting technique.  Please reply to cla2 at case.edu to reserve
your place.

Catherine L. Albers
Professor