[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv plays Cupid

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:52:52 PST 2009

Every year it's the same old thing. Valentine's Day comes around and you forget all about it. Then your significant other gets on your case about forgetting and obviously not caring about him/her and do you not think this relationship is going anywhere and "why don't you love me anymore"... such a pain.

Well this year PNR offers a solution. Surprise your honey a week early with a night with PNR Improv this Saturday, February 7! He/She won't be expecting it, you'll win points for spontaneity, and it's cheap!

And for those of you without Valentines, we have several single troupe members you should introduce yourselves to... ;)

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!
2009 Shows:January 3, 17February 7, 21April 4, 18May 2, 16June 6, 20July 18August 22September 5, 19October 3, 17, 31November 21December 5, 12All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)Shows begin at 7:30pm.For more information: www.pnrimprov.com or pnrsusan at hotmail.com

www.pnrimprov.com