[NEohioPAL] NBTV Presents - Looking for extra cast and crew for 2009

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Tue Feb 3 08:06:53 PST 2009

NBTV Presents, our live-stage comedy show that we take on tour throughout
the United States and Overseas, as well as perform locally in the State of
Ohio, is once again seeking to add some additional cast to our show.  Cast
positions that are currently open are as follows:

Human Cast member
Sound Crew person
Tour Manager/Stage Manager
NB Puppeteer

If you are interested in auditioning for any of these spots, please send
us a recent photograph and your resume to:

Email
Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com

Mail
Natural Bridges PPC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688

Auditions will be set up on a Saturday or Sunday in in late February or
March, and you MUST attend one of our audition sessions to be considered.
Failure to show up for any of the auditions will automatically remove you
from consideration.

NBTV Presents is NOT a puppet show, nor is it a kid's show.  This is a
full-stage, live comedy production starring the NB Puppets and some
humans.  We have both a family-friendly show and an adults-only show that
we perform.  Some places we have performed in the past include Europe for
AFE, Detroit Institute of Arts, and First Night Akron.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC
http://www.vimeo.com/user1023937

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, TV Commercials,
and in our TV series "NBTV."