[NEohioPAL] Deadline Approaching for Writers Retreat

DeeNCR at aol.com DeeNCR at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 09:16:53 PST 2009

Dear Women Writers:

The registration deadline is approaching for the 3rd annual Women  Writers'
Winter Retreat in downtown Willoughby.
While the rooms at the Homestead  B & B are now booked, there  are still
rooms at our alternative location at Lawnfield Inn (_www.lawnfield.com_
(http://www.lawnfield.com) ).

You can either stay the whole weekend, commute from home, or just  attend the
Saturday session.

We have great presenters as always, and there'll be time to write, and read
your work at Saturday's Open Mic!
Please don't hold off registering till the last minute (though I do  realize
that's a writer's trait!), because once we book the dining area for the
workshops, it'll be sold out.

See _www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com/)  for all details  and
registration form (simply copy and paste, fill out, then email it to me at
address below).

Hope to see some new writers!
Deanna Adams
_DeeNCR at aol.com_ (mailto:DeeNCR at aol.com)