[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Open House featuring Guitar and Harmonica ... TONIGHT! ... McCarthy Morrison Duo In-Concert

Richard A. Fortney rafortney at oh.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 07:21:55 PST 2009

MORRISON MCCARTHY DUO IN-CONCERT
TONIGHT!!!!!

TRUENORTH AT FRENCH CREEK    - 10 minutes from Crocker Park ...
                                                                      2.5 miles north and west of the I-90 / Rt. 611 interchange
French Creek Nature Center
4530 Colorado Avenue
Sheffield Village, Ohio  44054
440.949.5200

www.TNCArts.org

Start the month off right and celebrate our "heat wave" from the past 6 weeks of chilly temperatures ...

Join us at TrueNorth's Gallery Open House
featuring Guitarist Kevin McCarthy and Dave Morrison on the Harmonica
This duo will bring Blues, Rock, Irish, and just about anything else you may request!

Come join us for the fun ... TONIGHT, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH, 7:00 P.M.

No Cover Charge - Concession Stand will be OPEN!

(this is a rescheduled performance from being "snowed out" from one of our many January Blizzards on Saturday, January 10th ... hope you can come out and join us ... you will enjoy every minute!)

Featured Artists from TrueNorth's Galleries at French Creek
January / February Gallery Exhibit entitled "New Beginnings"

Cards
Paula Atwell
    Timothy Botts
Maureen Love
    Jim Ptacek
Bill and Teri Rayer
    Susan Schauer
Norbert Stager

Ceramics
Sara Clague
Teresa Hoenig
Mike Kolz
Nan Reilly

Glassware
Jason Pollac

Jewelry
Paula Atwell
Maureen Love
Carolyn Sdunek

Painters
Timothy Botts
Lorene Girand
Jim Ptacek
Susan Schauer

Photographers
Gary Ackerman
John Koscinski
Bob Robinson
Bruce Sdunek
Norbert Stager

GREAT MUSIC, ART, FOOD AND FRIENDS ... 7:00 - 10:00 P.M. - HOPE TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!